Friday, May 11, 2012

Special Post with Free QP!!

Woohoo!  I have had so many requests for a QP of one of my pages I made using Simplette Designs kit Once Upon A Time A Lovely Man and I have some great news.  Simplette has given me permission to offer you this freebie to all of you.  I had a lot of fun working with this kit and I hope that you will all enjoy the freebie.  Here is a preview of her kit.
Simplette_OUATALM_preview
Simplette_OUATALM_preview_papiers
which you can get at her store at Coolscrapsdigitals or Digidesignresort .
Here is the page I made.
pjk-sibling-love-web
and the freebie for all of you!
pjk-Once-Upon-A-Time-QP-Preview
**Links Expired**


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Paula! This layout ROCKS! I havent downloaded a layout in ages...almost forgot how....LOL xoxoxo ~crops

btmo-pat said...

beautuful qps, unfortunately, both file sharing sites have blocked the download for terms of piracy. check it out.
thanks anyways LOL

pkdoll said...

I am sorry that people are having trouble downloading this beautiful QP. I don't know what the problem is so I have re-uploaded and replaced the links. Hopefully there will be no more problems. If anyone does have a problem please let me know. Thank you!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on May. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

Michaela said...

thank you very much, stunning qp xx

Le petit scrap said...

Bonjour je vous écris car je suis fan de vos pages ,
vous avez beaucoup de talent , et je me demandais
si vous accepteriez de faire partie de ma ct .
Voilà ma boutique chez Digiscrapbooking.ch :
http://www.digiscrapbooking.ch/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=67
et vous pouvez me contacter sur mon mail ici :
yohan.renee@orange.fr
Merci pour votre réponse qui sera positive , enfin je l'éspère .
Bisous



Hello I am writing because I'm a fan of your pages,
you have great talent, and I wondered
if you would be part of my ct.
Here at my shop Digiscrapbooking.ch:
http://www.digiscrapbooking.ch/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=67
and you can contact me on my email here:
yohan.renee@orange.fr
Thank you for your response to be positive, at least I hope.
kisses

Gerodean said...

Wonderful QP!

Leslie Lim said...


This is really an interesting topic. Congratulations to the writer. I'm sure a lot of readers having fun reading your post. Hoping to read more post from you in the future. Thank you and God bless!


www.imarksweb.org