Thursday, May 3, 2012

iNSD PU Grab Bag by LouCee Creations

Here is a brand new bundle package “Quilters Patch” by LouCee Creations on SALE for iNSD!!
lcc_PUgrabbag_preview
Quilter’s patch“, in store at Digital Scrapbooking Studio & Pickleberrypop.
Includes:
44 elements / 17 papers / 8 labels
4 patchwork papers / 1 alpha
300dpi / PU only
Here is my page using the bundle.
pjk-Stitched-with-Love-web
And I made it into a QP for anyone that wants it. Smile
pjk-Quilters-Patch-QP-preview
**Links Expired**

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the QP Paula xx

louc

Priscilla said...

This is a wonderful QP!! Thanks so much.

Wilma said...

Thank you Paula!

Arlene said...

Hi Paula. I bought that "iNSD PU Grab Bag" earlier today. Love it. Thanks so much for the beautiful QP made with it. It's awesome.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 8 post on May. 04, 2012. Thanks again.