Friday, March 23, 2012

Easter Delight and Freebie

Here in Wisconsin we have been having some really rare warm weather for March.  This last week it has been as high as 85 degrees and averaged the high 70’s.  We have set records that haven’t been broken in over 30 years.  Our spring has sprung unusually early. 
spring2 copy
But I am definitely not complaining!  So very happy to say goodbye to Winter!! LOL!

Now to show you some brand new things being released today in the stores.
Today Kaymee Designs releases her new kit Easter Delight at Shabby Pickle.  I am so excited for the release of this new kit.  I had a lot of fun with this kit and I believe you will too. Take a look at the beautiful kit and gorgeous color palette she chose for this kit.
-preview-kaymeedesigns-easterdelight
-preview-kaymeedesigns-easterdelight2
I love the elements she chose for this new kit and the gorgeous colors are perfect!
It includes:
95 elements in .PNG, various sizes
16 papers in .JPEG, 3600x3600 (12"x12")
300dpi / PU only
Currently on sale for 20% off!
Here is the page I made using Easter Delight.
pjk-Easter-Delight2-web

I also have to show you Kimb Designs brand new kit that goes on sale today at ScrapMatters called Salty Kisses. AND you get a bonus mini kit Offshore when you purchase it.
5e5127d3e979d6b1d20f7eb93a0b8ec9
e0b40ccd1459ce96153fb1c55fbd56b1
and here is the BONUS mini
5666c23a7f33ac3d9bcfb372f3fef8b2
I LOVE this beach kit and the mini is just as gorgeous. 
Here is a page that Kim made using this kit.
SandyToes

LouCee Creations has a brand new CU grab bag on sale at Digiridoo Scraps starting today as well.  LouCee creates some gorgeous CU things and I love playing with her goodies.
untitled

AND now it’s time to show you your freebie.  I turned my page into a free Quickpage for you from Kaymee Designs kit Easter Delight.
Easter-Delight-QP-preview
**Link Expired**
Hope you have a fantastic Friday and will be talking to you again soon. Smile

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 24, 2012. Thanks again.

ElleDeMai said...

Gorgeous QP, thank you so much!

Kaymee said...

Thanks for the publicity, Paula! Your layout is very beautiful. :)