Monday, March 19, 2012

Beach Retreat and Freebie

LouCee Creations has a new kit being released today at Pickleberry Pop.  It’s her parts for the pickle barrel this month. It’s the perfect kit for those beautiful beach photos and so much more.
lcBeachRetreat_Elements
lcBeachRetreat_Papers
lcBeachRetreat_Alpha
lcc_BeachRetreatClusters_preview
Here is a page I made using her bits of the Pickle Barrel
pjk-Beach-Heaven-web
I would also like to show you Kaymee Designs newest kit Fresh Breeze which can be found EXCLUSIVELY at Shabby Pickle.
-preview-kaymeedesigns-freshbreeze
-preview-kaymeedesigns-freshbreeze2
I am totally in love with the soft colors of this kit and the many gorgeous elements to work with.
Here is a page that I made using this beautiful kit.
pjk-spring-web
These two adorable children belong to my Niece and they are just plain fun to be around!!!  Just like Kaymee Designs kit was just plain fun to play with. Smile  Check it out at her store at Shabby Pickle.
OH and now let’s not forget the freebie I promised you!!!  Here is my page turned into a QP for all of you.  I hope that you like it as much as I liked making it. Smile
pjk-Beach-Retreat-QP-preview
Download by clicking preview above or here. for 4shared
and for those that have problems with 4shared you can click here for mediafire.
That’s all I have for today.  Till next time take care and have fun.

1 comments:

Kaymee said...

Thanks for the pub Paula!! Your already know how much I like your layout, but I'll repeat it : your layout is gorgeous!! Really like the photos extractions!! :)