Friday, March 1, 2013

A Grandmothers Love

A grandmothers love never ends and is never forgotten.  Although grandma is in heaven now,  you never forget her unending love and to honor a small part of this love I made a page for my dear sweet step-daughter with her and her loving grandma.

I used LouCee Creation’s  and SKrappers Digitals new collab kit Vintage Spring and a template from Kaymee Designs new template set 4.

kaymeedesigns_templatespack004_preview

lcc-skd_vintagespring_preview

lcc-skd_vintagespringpapers_preview

lcc-skd_vintagespringMasks_preview

lcc-skd_vintagespringjournals_preview

lcc-skd_vintagespringglitters_preview

lcc-skd_vintagespringalpha_preview

lcc-skd_vintagespringQPs_preview

lcc-skd_vintagespringcollection_preview

Here is my page for my step-daughter.

pjk-A-Grandmothers-Love-web

And now the next kit I want to show you is Le Petit Scraps newest kit Café et Delicets     

lepeti16

lepetitscrap_cafeetdelices_pv_album

lepetitscrap_cafeetdelices_pv_clusters

lepetitscrap_cafeetdelices_pv_fullpack

And here is my page with this beautiful kit!!

pjk-Coffee-Fix-web

That’s it for today.  See you soon!!

0 comments: