Sunday, February 28, 2010

Color Challenge and Freebie

Here I am again---getting my color challenge contribution right under the wire again!! I started on a kit early in the month, but than things came up and I never finished it so I did a LO and I am giving you the frame from my LO. Hope you like it!! This post has to be short because I need to get to bed and finish working on my taxes tomorrow!!! Ugggh! I hate doing my taxes, but this year I should get a decent refund! :)


Here is my page. This is my dear great granddaughter and one of her grandpas.
I used some of the freebies on the challenge blog to make my page. Thanks go to Crops2dawn, Kimb designs. I also used WA from Jazzy's Words to Delite "A sunshine day" which can be found at DSO. I also used some items from Numb bum, disasterpiece Studios and Redju Designs.
And here is the frame freebie I am giving to everyone. *Link Expired**
I hope you enjoy the frame--and please do go check out DSO's challenges here. You won't be disappointed.
Till next time have fun and be safe.
Paula

5 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [28 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for sharing this frame...

Crops said...

Hey Paula...OMG I just wrote a book to you and POOF its gonna...I don't know what the heck happened...ok...so long story short..(cause I aint typing all that again)...Love the new look, Love the layout and Thanks so much for the frame!! This better go through this time!!!!!

Nic said...

Fabulous, thank you for sharing.