WOW! Time sure flies when you are having fun. The days just zoom by anymore and I get lost in them!!hahaha! Well I have had some good days and some bad days this last week, but I keep moving forward. Busy weekend. Had a birthday party and a wedding on Saturday. Had fun at both, but didn't stay out late.
Now the rules are: 1. The winner gets to put the award on her blog. 2. You must link back to the one that sent it to you. 3. I need to forward this to 7 people whose blogs I love and links on my blog to theirs. 4. Leave a comment on the blogs of the girls you picked letting them know where to pick it up. That's all you have to do. The problem is I don't know 7 people with blogs that haven't already received this--so if you have received this before just know that I too love your blog!!!
1. Carena a fellow scrapper I met at SBM and a very talented designer!!
2. Vanessa another fellow scrapper I met at SBM and she loves giving freebies out of things she creates.
3. Scrapbrat also know as Moonfairy. Another very talented scrapper and designer that I met on SBM.
4. Evee has the most intriguing blog. I just love reading her stories on her blog. She is a very talented writer.
5. Crystall's Creations, I originally met her on SBM but she is a very active participant at DSO as well. She loves giving freebies out and she has a great personality.
6. Livia a very creative designer at DSO. Love her blog!
7. CraftyScraps she is an awesome designer and a great friend! She has received this award many times-but I couldn't resist sending it off to her as well.
I could name more but I tried to find some that I loved who haven't received it yet. Please go visit their blogs-I am sure you will love their blogs as I do.
Here's the next very "Sweet" award. I received this from my good friend Jazzy too. Thank you Jazzy-but it is you that I should be sending it to because you are one of the sweetest people I know. This award was started by Mojo and you should go to her blog to see what the award is all about.
Now the rules on this are easy. Send it to 1 or 100 people you want to praise for their sweet personalities.
1. Kim because she is soooo sweet and caring and always makes me smile. I know that she will get this award over and over.
2. Moonbeam because she is a very caring generous designer whom I CT'd for first. You can find her at SBM (scrapbookMax!)
3. Michelle because she is always there to help me with anything and everything. She helped me with my blog and sooooo many other things. She's been through so much with her health issues but yet is always in good spirits. We can all learn a thing or two from her on life. Love ya girl!
4. These next few are all from SBM and have always been there for me and so many others with their wonderful encouraging words and praise. Crops--I Love you girl! You always make me laugh and you are so generous with your talents, Marion--your LO's are always gorgeous and I haven't heard a negative thought come from you. Granny-you are the backbone of SBM and your humor is one of a kind and I love ya!! Eye-she makes so many many things that she shares with everyone everyday. Fiona-a very talented designer and free spirit, she can always lift your spirits. Melanie (o2bngoodhope) for her sweet words and awesome LO's!!! Her LO's are so creative and I can't wait to see what she will come up with next. And please forgive me for not mentioning everyone that I would love to give praise to for making the scrapbooking community a better place to be--but I don't have enough room to praise everyone. Some day I will have to make an award to hand out to all of them.
And I don't want to forget about dear Bunny Cates from DSO. I just love her blog and her humor. She is one beautiful crazy lady and I love her!!
Well that's it on the award scene. Now I have a couple of LO's to share and a freebie.
Today I am going to showcase a couple of Michelle's freebie kits. The first one is made from her "A little Spooky" which she is giving away as a freebie on her blog.
Here is a preview of the kit.